Funding Your Startup: Navigating the Financing Process
Wed. February 15, 2017
12:00 – 1:00pm
Main Conference Room
Presented by Kris Khalil, Managing Director of the New Orleans BioFund
Identifying, sourcing, and securing growth capital can be challenging. Outside of traditional venture capital hubs, you need to know where to look and what to look for. At this lunch seminar, learn about the current early stage investment landscape in New Orleans and get a realistic sense of:
- How to prepare your startup for fundraising
- The specific types of funding available
- What strings are attached to different funding sources
- What investors & lenders will look for (the investment decision process)
- Proper timing of an investment round or debt raise
Thank you to City Greens and Panera Bread Mid-City for generously donating lunch and dessert for this event!
Due to high demand for this seminar, we have reached normal capacity. If you have not yet RSVPed, you can still attend but we cannot guarantee that you will receive lunch.